The demand for Bellwether’s unique coffee roaster rapidly grew, and they found themselves in need of a platform with tools to structure, streamline and measure service operations. Their must-haves included increasing customer service functionality, improving inventory management and adding technician scheduling tools and capabilities to share and schedule with service partner technicians in a mobile-friendly community.
Bolt Data engaged with Bellwether Coffee as an exclusive, trusted field service consultant and crafted transformative solutions such as:
- Established a case console with all necessary information at an agent’s fingertips
- Implemented Knowledge, improving customer service interactions by supplying relevant help articles
- Moved from spreadsheets to smart asset tracking with components, allowing for unique identifiers to live in the system
- Made all data readily available and organized, leading to new functionality for past orders and returns, service contracts and detailed reporting
High Tech Manufacturing, Information Technology & Hospitality
Berkeley, California, United States
With Bolt Data’s implementation of Salesforce Service Cloud and Field Service, there’s a single source of truth for customer data across Bellwether’s organization. Agents have access to a comprehensive view of customer profiles, a single source of truth for customer data and all of the field service functions needed to continue to scale with future success.
- 100% data automation
- Reduced operating costs
- Improved customer satisfaction