What is Bolt Data ?
IoT and AI for Service on Salesforce
Bolt Data Connect App
- Simple Asset Registration
- Instant Asset Visibility
- Digital Twin Visualizations
- Sensor Data Reporting
- Asset Data Live Stream
- Remote Asset Commands
Bolt Data IoT Cloud
- IoT Cloud Database
- Autonomous Anomaly Detections
- Service Rules Hosting
- Intelligent Gateway Agent
- Failure Prediction
- Edge Gateway Hardware
- Edge Industrial IO Thing
- Offline Monitoring
- Scalable Enterprise Capabilities
We Solve Complex Field Service Challenges
What Bolt Data Connect Can Do for You
Automated and Intelligent Service Execution
- Service Recommendations reduces service response time and truck rolls by identifying the problem and recommends service proactively, even before the customer knows there is a problem. SLA compliance and Asset uptime and operational efficiency are greatly improved.
- Sensor Data Reporting reduces technician triage and problem-solving time by enabling viewing of thing data in Salesforce without flooding the Salesforce database with unneeded data.
- Asset Registration & Instant Asset Visibility streamlines the discovery and provisioning of new devices, making it faster and easier to set up new devices at the edge, in the cloud and in Salesforce.
- Sensor Data Reporting helps technicians quickly see what was happening with an asset leading up to an issue. This leads to faster root cause analysis and reduced service/repair times. Snapshots also provide visual evidence of asset issues and service resolutions. In some cases, customers question if service calls were necessary and/or if service calls resolved the issue. Snapshots provide proof of issues and service.
- Alert History provides a flexible and extensible model to capture unique asset events and store them in the cloud and in Salesforce, allowing technicians to easily see how the asset has performed over its lifetime and identify repeat failures and the potential causes of those failures.
- The Digital Twin Visualizations helps technicians diagnose problems faster by modeling behaviors of a single or a hierarchy of things. Dramatically improves the technicians understanding of the relationships of sensor readings and failure modes in complex products.
- The Salesforce Customer Community Experience enables Bolt Data’s customers to extend the view of asset data to their customers, including view real-time and historic asset performance and condition data to better understand the condition of their equipment.
- The Salesforce Partner Community Experience enables Bolt Data’s Customers' 3rd party vendors to view real-time and historic asset performance and condition data as part of the work order, improving partners ability to quickly solve problems and improve the customer experience.
The Future of Field Service is
0%of executives say AI & IoT-enabled operations are exceeding expectations
0%of industrial manufacturers plan to use IoT for predictive maintenance
0%of manufacturers’ complex equipment will execute IoT-enabled product Servitization strategies by 2025
Available on the Salesforce AppExchange
Demo & Test Drive Bolt Data Connect
Ready to give your data the
See how we can help you streamline your data.