As excited as we are about our plans for 2016, we are also looking back at 2015 and found that it was a really great year for us. It’s easy to lose perspective when everyone is busy on project work, but looking back, we see that we were moving mountains.
A few highlights:
- We brought on Rob Meredith as the Managing Partner. Most recently a Vice President at a Fortune 500 company, Rob brings a wealth of experiences including Global Business Management, Business Strategic Planning, Business Consulting and Process Transformation, IS/IT Management, Human Resources Management and Organizational Transformation, Financial Planning and Management, Operations Management, Partner Ecosystem Management, Portfolio Planning, Business Performance Management, Program and Project Management, and more. Rob adds to an already deep leadership team and helps position Bolt Data for the future.
- We were part of delivery teams for some really impressive projects, including ServiceMax implementations for Kodak Alaris, Stericycle and SKF. We also continued our work with GE Healthcare, Bayer Pharmaceuticals, Coca Cola Europe, and other great clients; helping support global deployments and introducing new features to their system.
- Those projects, along with a bevy of other new clients, led us to grow both our headcount and project delivery volume by over 50%!
Looking toward 2016, we have new initiatives in the pipeline that we’re anxious to introduce, as well as the eager anticipation of getting our hands on new tech available this year.
- We are excited to announce Frank VanLoon as the newest Partner at Bolt Data Consulting. Frank will manage a number of our Global Client Accounts, as well as lead our Technology Innovation practice. Mostly recently a Partner at a technology firm and will an impressive Fortune 500 company resume, Frank brings decades of Business and Enterprise Technology Leadership to Bolt Data.
- We are extremely fortunate to welcome Joanne Sweeney to the Bolt Data team as the Head of Project Management Office. Joanne bring years of experience as a Project Management professional consultant where her expertise was establishing Enterprise PMOs for global companies and leading global ERP implementations.
- We are eager to announce the launch of our Customer Service Center (CSC). The CSC is a virtual support team for companies looking to ensure efficient and effective support for their Salesforce and ServiceMax solutions. The Bolt Data CSC provides fast and easy access to certified and experienced specialist upon request; mitigating operational risks, enabling innovative capabilities, and minimizing solution costs.
- Lightning. Lightning. Lightning. Salesforce has blown us away with their vision for the platform. To be honest, the potential for app customization and development of new components is almost overwhelming with possibility. We’re looking forward to more exploration and clients who we can bring along on the journey. As if that weren’t enough, Internet of Things, drones, and augmented reality are impacting our industry in more meaningful ways than ever. Has there ever been a better time to be working in software and technology?
- New office spaces for both our Kansas and Florida locations. We’re making room for more team members!
We want to thank our amazing team (you know who you are) for your incredible contributions. Your personal leadership, passion for customer success, tireless efforts, and unwavering friendship are an inspiration and affirmation of the company culture which you’ve created and nurtured. I couldn’t be more proud of you all.
Finally, we want to give thanks to all our clients, partners, friends, and family who have enabled us to make the progress we have. We fully realize and appreciate that it is your support that has made Bolt Data the place it is, and we’re extremely grateful. Here’s looking forward to more great things in the year ahead!